Monday, March 22, 2010

PROMOTION!!!

“You have to believe in yourself, that's the secret. Even when I was in the orphanage, when I was roaming the street trying to find enough to eat, even then I thought of myself as the greatest actor in the world”

-       Charlie Chaplin, Actor

 

All great individuals that I have known have one thing in common – “SELF LOVE”. You need to develop that “GOOD” feeling about yourself, no one else will do it for you. Remember that old school line….”I feel good, da  da da da da da da….I know that I would now……..so good….so good….”

 

If you feel good about yourself, it doesn’t matter what any other person feels. Love yourself, love your body shape, love your height, love your complexion, love your background……LOVE EVERYTHING!!

It’s a secret that’ll help you get promoted.

 

Have a GREAT Day!

 

 

No comments: