Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Count Your Blessings!

Today is a great day for me.It's my Birthday, and am very happy to experience yet the beginning of another year.A promising one!
I was sitting in my room alone yesterday (after a stressful day at work), and was trying to ponder on all the things i did/achieved, or couldn't achieve since Nov. 27, 2006-Nov. 26,2007. And to my utmost surprise, i couldn't believe what i wrote down.The year actually ended on a great note, with a lot of great things attached. Before i started writing, i could not see those things i had achieved(BY GOD'S GRACE THOUGH), but after the list was completed, i started singing and praising God.
Well, i'm just trying to say that whatever the situation might be inlife, there's always a reason to be happy, and to thank God. Like my mentor Tope Ogunfayo wrote sometime ago on his blog :www.pastortea.blogspot.com, "Count Your Blessings, Don't Discount Them", we must always learn to count our blessings. The mere fact that you are living is enough reason to give thanks. Some people are not happy with thier present jobs, but you still need to thank God because there are a thousand and one people out there who would do anything to get that same job you are complaining about. So
CHEER UP!
Well, i am expectant that this year would launch me out!!!!!! Watch OUT!

No comments: